Skip to main content

Location of an Employee Grievance Form

Employees currently represented by a union must contact their union office: MCGEO -- 301.977.2447; FOP 301.948.4286; IAFF 301.762.6611.

Employees not currently represented by a union who would like to request a form may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.