Skip to main content

Displaying a Sign on Private Property for More Than 30 Days

Signs displayed for more than 30 days are classified as limited duration signs. The size, height, and location standards are the same as those for a temporary sign.

To File a Complaint about a sign, please see the topic "Zoning and Site Plan Enforcement Violation or Complaint Investigation", by clicking on the second link below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.