Skip to main content

Change Mailing Address or Reissue Earned Income Credit or Earned Income Tax Credit Refund Check

All requests to change address or reissue an expired check for Earned Income Tax Credit must be submitted in writing. The request must include the individual(s) name, current mailing address, social security number, tax year, amount if known and requestor's signature. The request can be faxed to 410.974.2803 or mailed to Comptroller of Maryland, Attn: Revenue Accounting Division, 110 Carroll Street, Room 301, Annapolis, MD 21411.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.