MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Spray Paint on Sidewalk or Multi-color paint
Paint marks identify existing utility locations or the sections of sidewalks, curbing or roadway to be replaced. Yellow is gas/Blue is water/Green is sewer/Red is electric/Orange is cable tv/Pink is replacement proposed.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact Maryland State Highway at 301.513.7300.

A Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services representative will investigate the service request within five (5) business days.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Highway Services FAQ's
  • State Highway Administrations Online Service Request

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.