Skip to main content

Child Support Relating to Child Care Subsidy Program

Both parents are financially responsible for their child(ren), and therefore, all sources of income must be pursued before an applicant may be considered for child care subsidy. If eligible for the State Child Care Subsidy Program, verification of voluntary child support is permitted; a notarized Voluntary Child Support form must be completed and submitted by the absent parent. If eligible for the Working Parents Assistance (WPA), pursuit of court ordered child support through Montgomery County Office of Child Support Enforcement, divorce decree or other court document is required. To inquire about Child Support, the number is: 1.800.332.6347.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.