MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Immunization Record, How to Obtain
If one has attended a Montgomery County Public School there is a possibility that the school system has copied a vaccination record to microfilm, depending on how long ago one attended. The school system has copies of records on microfilm starting in the 1990's. MCPS central records is the keeper of stored files. MCPS central records can be contacted at: 301-320-7301. If they do not have the immunizarion record stored Montgomery County HHS, Immunization Program, can provide information on options such as re-vaccination or titers to provide proof of immunity. The Immunization Clinic records are kept for 5 years before they are sent to the County archives. Other county clinics also maintain records.One may contact the immunization program as well if you did not attend Montgomery County Public Schools. To contact the Immunization Program send a Service Request for assistance. Be sure to include your name, and telephone number where you can be contacted and the nature of your inquiry. If you would like more information about records, please provide your name; date of birth; daytime telephone number and the best time to reach you. A representative will contact you.