MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Request Application for a Liquor License
A packet can be mailed to the applicant. Please indicate if this is for a new or transferred application and how many sets of fingerprint cards to include in the packet (one set for each applicant, an additional set if there is or will be a manager who is not an applicant).
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Alcoholic Beverage License Applications

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.