MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Reporting Under Age Alcohol Purchase or Use
The Department of Liquor Control (DLC) maintains a SAFEline to report an upcoming under 21 alcohol party, event or provider. Please call 301.670.SAFE (7233).

In addition, residents can contact the DLC Outreach Manager directly at 240.777.1904 to report a business that is selling or serving alcohol to minor or email

To report a party in progress, call the non-emergency police line at 301.289.8000.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Liquor Control FAQ's

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.