MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Food Service Facility or Restaurant Manager License
The due date for applying for or renewing a Food Service Facility License is January 31st of each year. The Health and Human Services website contains information about how to become a certified Food Service Manager. Applications (including renewals) are also available online at the link below. For lost Food Service Manager cards, Licensees must go to the Licensure and Regulatory office at 255 Rockville Pike, 1st Floor, Rockville, MD. 20850. Office hours are 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Please be sure to bring Identification. There is also a $10.00 replacement fee. Methods of payment: credit card, cash or check.

For additional questions or to speak with someone in the office, send a service request, include the caller's name, telephone number, email address, and a brief description of the request.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Certified Food Service Manager Information
  • Food Service Facility License and Renewal Application