MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Forest Conservation Easements
The Montgomery County Planning Department administers forest conservation easements on private property. Please refer to the link for information about forest conservation easements; it includes a web-based tool to help identify the location of easements.

For inquiries requiring the response of a DEP investigator, requestors will typically be contacted within 3 days although resolution of the issue may take longer depending on the circumstances of the case.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Forest Conservation Easements

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.