MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Condominium or Homeowners Association Water Leaks, Mold, or Damage from Another Unit or Common Area
If a leak or damage is present, please see the topic entitled "Housing Complaints". If a leak does not exist, but there is damage needing repair or the leak may come back, please create a service request using the link below and a representative will respond to your inquiry. If no further information is requested, a complaint may be filed with the Office of Common Ownership Communities (CCOC). Currently, there is a $50 filing fee for filing a Homeowners or Condominium Association complaint. Complaint forms can be downloaded from the Consumer Protection web site. Please note that the Montgomery County Commission on Common Ownership does not have authority in the City of Gaithersburg.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Commission on Common Ownership Communities
  • Housing Code Enforcement Resources