MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Requirements for Sale of Produce in Montgomery County
Please contact Jeremy Criss, Agriculture Services Manager at 301.590.2830 to be certified as an agricultural producer prior to applying for a vendor license. Vendors cannot be located in any State Right of Way. A Certified Agriculture Producer certification must be obtained before DPS can issue a Vendor License.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Agricultural Producer Certificate
  • Agricultural Services Division