MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Stagnant Water (Unused Swimming Pool, Water in Tires) on Private Property
Stagnant water can be a breeding grounds for mosquitoes. See Section 26-9(a)(12) of Chapter 26, Housing and Building and Maintenance Standards on the attached link for the Code reference. (Bottom of page re: public nuisance)

To file a complaint regarding stagnant water on private property, please see the topic entitled "HOUSING COMPLAINTS" or click on the second link below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Chapter 26 - Housing and Building Maintenance Standards
  • Submit a Housing Complaint

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.