MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Application or Renewal of a Secondhand Personal Property Dealer's License
Information on how to obtain a secondhand personal property dealers license can be found on the Office of Consumer Protection's webpage at Licensing & Registration below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Licensing & Registration

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.