MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Special Exception Bill
Special Exception bills are generated in the Department of Permitting Services (DPS). DPS will answer general and specific questions regarding these bills.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Special Exception