MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Reporting Problems with Manhole Covers
If the manhole cover is missing or is otherwise creating an immediate hazard to the health and safety of the public call 911.

Maintenance of manhole covers is the responsibility of the utility company that maintains the access cover and is usually labeled on the top of the cover. If it is labeled WSSC, contact 301.206.4002, Pepco, call 202.872.3432 and Washington Gas, call 703.750.1400.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.