MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Contact an Elected Official
State-wide (i.e., US President, senators, Governor, Lt. Governor, Comptroller and Attorney General) and County-wide (County Executive, Sheriff, State's Attorney, Register of Wills, At-Large Council Members) office holders are the same for all Montgomery County residents. Other elected officials only represent certain parts of the County (i.e., US Representatives, State Senators and Delegates, District Council Members, School Board and municipal officials), so the answer depends on the person's home address. The links provide a means to identify all elected officials for a specific area based on an individual address.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Office of Intergovernmental Relations
  • Who Are Your Elected Officials

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.