MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Condo/HOA: Water Leaks, Mold, or Damage from Another Unit or Common Area
If a leak or damage is present, contact DHCA Housing Code Enforcement. If resident is a tenant and does not own the property, contact DHCA Landlord & Tenant Affairs. If a leak does not exist, but there is damage needing repair or the leak may come back, please create a service request using the link below and a representative will respond to your inquiry. If you would like more information, provide the necessary contact information to create a Service Request using the link below. If no further information is needed you can file a complaint with the CCOC. Currently, there is a $50 filing fee for HOA /Condo complaints. Complaint forms can be downloaded from the Consumer Protection web site.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Commission on Common Ownership Communities
  • Housing Code Enforcement Resources