MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Child Care Subsidy Vouchers, Registration Fees
Both the Montgomery County Working Parents Assistance (WPA) Program and the State Child Care Subsidy Program, formerly POC, issue child care vouchers that pay a portion of the total cost of care, and payments are made directly to the child care provider. Parents should expect to be responsible for the co-pay owed that is included on the State Child Care Subsidy Vouchers and any difference that is not covered by the voucher and owed to the provider. The co-pay is the amount written on the State Child Care Voucher and must be paid to the provider. The difference owed to the provider above the voucher amount can be determined by subtracting the monthly subsidy amount from the provider's monthly rate for the child; the remaining difference is the amount that the parent must pay to the provider. Registration fees or other fees charged by the provider, for example, late pick-up fees, are not covered under the subsidy. If there are additional questions, please send a service request to the office. In addition to name and phone number, please describe nature of request in comments section.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section then scroll down to the bottom of the page and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.