MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC)
Information about the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) is available by clicking the link below or by calling 301.206.WSSC (9772). Other phone numbers are : For emergency services call 301.206.4002 or TTY 301.206.8345 or for Water or sewer line break, Sewer backup or stoppage, Water Meter or Fire Hydrant Leaks.

Water and sewer bills: 301.206.4001 Property Assessments: 301.206.8032 Water and sewer service: 301.206.4003 New Meter installation: 301.206.4265 Fire Hydrant meter leasing: 301.206.4264 All above services: 800.634.8400 or TTY 301.206.8345

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • WSSC

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.