Skip to main content

Modular Furniture Permit

A building and electrical permit is required for any modular furniture that is fixed in place and delineate a means of egress. A mechanical permit is required if any associated mechanical work is done. Please see website for additional information.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, provide the property address in the Service/Incident Address information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Find more information from the following link(s):