MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Selling Alcohol in Montgomery County
For state information on the sale of alcohol, you may want to contact the State of Maryland, please see links below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Supplier Web Portal
  • Alcohol Tax Regulations
  • Application for Beer, Wine or Liquor License

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.