MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Unattended Fire Hydrant Discharging Water
Please call the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) at 301.206.4002 to report an unattended fire hydrant that is discharging water.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Fire Hydrants

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.