MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Retiree - ID Card for Medical, Dental, Prescription or Vision Plan
If a replacement Insurance ID card is needed or information on card is incorrect contact the Insurance Provider directly, or visit the website to print a copy of ID card. See Important Numbers and Websites on the "Health Insurance Contacts" lists.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Health Insurance Contacts
  • Retiree Health Insurance

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.