MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Permit Required for Portable Basketball Hoop in Right of Way
If the hoop is portable it does not require a permit. The County does not allow the permanent installation of basketball goals (hoops) in the Right Of Way.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.