MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Permit Requirement to Work in a Right-of-Way
A County permit is required to work in a County Right of Way, however if the proposed work is within one of the following incorporated towns, residents should contact the respective town directly: (Brookeville, Drummond, Friendship Heights, Gaithersburg, Garrett Park, Glen Echo, Kensington, Laytonsville, Poolesville, Rockville, Washington Grove, Somerset and Takoma Park. Also the Chevy Chase - Sections 3, 5, Chevy Chase View, Chevy Chase Village, Town of Chevy Chase, North Chevy Chase and Martin Addition.)
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Municipalities
  • Revocable Right of Way Permit

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.