Skip to main content

Court Ordered Supervised Visits with Child

Private social workers, church members, or others should be considered for supervised visits with a child or children. Child Welfare does not provide this service, unless the child is in the care of the department.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.