MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Connect Sump Pump to Street Drain
The Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services will respond to requests from residents wishing to connect a sump pump to a street drain. The Division of Highway Services will make the intitial inspection.

If this is a numbered route, please contact Maryland Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

Please fill out the required fields including a brief description.

A representative will investigate the service request within five (5) business days.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Highway Services