MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Permit for Driveway on Private Property Not Near the Road
Any work on a driveway behind the property line (on owner's property) is not inspected by DPS and does not require a permit.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.