MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Documentation Requirements for Child Care Subsidy Program
Documentation required for Child Care Subsidy Programs: Proof of Montgomery County residency (lease, driver's license, utility bill); pay stubs for the last 4 consecutive weeks, or completed employment verification statement; school schedule and payment receipt to verify current enrollment; copies of birth certificates for children needing care; verification of pursuit of child support. As the application is reviewed, other documentation may be required.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.