Skip to main content

Campaign Signs

Please refer to the link below for additional information about political campaign signs.

To file a complaint about campaign signs, please see the topic "Zoning and Site Plan Enforcement Violation or Complaint Investigation", by clicking on the second link below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.