MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Applicability of County Landlord-Tenant Law
The Montgomery County Landlord Tenant law covers multi-family properties: apartments, condominiums, accessory apartments, Single-family properties: single-family houses and townhouses. The law does not cover room rentals, commercial rental property, transient housing: guest room in an apartment, hotel, boarding house, tourist home, inn, motel, school dormitory, hospital, or medical facility.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.