MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Administrative Appeal
If a resident disagrees with certain decisions or actions by county agencies, such as the issuance of a Notice of Violation or a Building Permit, an administrative appeal of that action may be filed.

The Board of Appeals staff assists the public in understanding the administrative appeal process and filing applications for administrative appeals. Application forms and information about filing fees and documents required to be submitted with an application are available on the Board's website (see URL link). The Board of Appeals holds public hearings on administrative appeals.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Board of Appeals

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.