MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Advice Regarding Home Improvement, New Home or Home Contractor
The Office of Consumer Protection (OCP) can provide consumers with advice before a contractor is hired. OCP also investigates complaints against home improvement, new home and specialty home contractors. Please review the website for complaints filed with Consumer Protection.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Merchant Complaint Disclosure Reports
  • Choosing a Home Improvement Contractor

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.