Skip to main content

Obtain a Montgomery County Permit for Hazardous Materials

There are numerous regulations requiring all facilities using, processing, transferring, storing, or manufacturing hazardous substances that exceed a minimum threshold level to report these substances and their locations, develop contingency plans in the event of accidental release, and provide these plans to the Division of Fire and Rescue Services on behalf of the Local Emergency Planning Council. HAZARDOUS MATERIALS USE PERMIT 3-12 DIVISION OF FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES. Please see the website below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.