Skip to main content

Transitional Services for Student or Child with a Developmental Disability

Health and Human Services, Aging and Disability Services, Community Support Network for People with Developmental Disabilities offers transitional services for students or a child with a developmental disability. Please visit the web site below for further information (see links for Children's Support/Services).

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section then scroll down to the bottom of the page and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.