MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Maximum Residency in Single Family Home
Any number of persons related by blood or marriage, or, up to five unrelated persons living as a single housekeeping unit can live together in a home. To file a complaint regarding overcrowding,click on link below entitled "Submit a Complaint" and DPS will investigate. Provide the following information: the address of the property in question, description of the complaint. To be contacted with the results of the investigation provide contact name, address, email address and a daytime telephone number. Please indicate anonymous to remain anonymous.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Number of People to Reside in a Home
  • Submit a Complaint

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.