MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Status of State or Federal Bill
Developments and status of a particular state or federal bill change constantly. Online resources are used to determine the official status, but often the analysts in the Office of Intergovernmental Relations can provide additional information that is not readily available from online sources. A representative from Intergovernmental Relations will respond to your inquiry.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Office of Intergovernmental Relations
  • Maryland General Assembly
  • Library of Congress