MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Report Child Abuse, Neglect, Sex Abuse

To make a report of child abuse, neglect or sex abuse, contact the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services, Child Protective Services (CPS) Office 24-hour line: 240.777.4417. For a list of frequently asked questions regarding making CPS reports, please click on the link below.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.