MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

County Department: DHCA
Checking Status of a Housing Code Enforcement Complaint or Inspection
To check on the status of an existing or previously filed Housing Code Enforcement complaint or an inspection, please click the link below.

Once the page opens, select "Search By Type: Street". Enter the street address. (Do not enter street type Ave, Rd, etc).

Select "Code Enforcement" and Click the blue "Search" button.

Any open case will have no information in the "Date Closed" field.

Click on the "Case Number" field and more detailed information regarding the case will appear including the name and telephone number of the inspector assigned.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • DHCA's eProperty Data Mining Application

  • If you would like to speak to a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 (240.777.0311 from outside of Montgomery County) between 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Monday – Friday. If this is an emergency, please dial 911.