MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

RSP or GRIP Disability Payees - Direct Deposit Changes
Retirement Savings Program (RSP) or Guaranteed Retirement Income Program (GRIP), Disability payees, wishing to make direct deposit changes must complete a "DIRECT DEPOSIT AUTHORIZATION form" These forms are available online by clicking on the link below. The instructions are on the form. In addition, the bank must be a U.S. Bank.

If unable to print forms, online users may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field and the forms will be sent by mail.

Helpful reminders for completing the form: The bank routing number is located along the bottom of the check, in the far left hand corner and is the first 9 digits. The bank account number is located along the bottom of the check, right after the bank routing number.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Direct Deposit Authorization Form