MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Community Use of Public Facilities Facility Cancellation or Change of Use Request
A reservation for Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS), Executive Office Building (EOB), Council Office Building (COB), Library or Regional Services Center (RSC) facility or Silver Spring Civic Building at Veterans Plaza may be cancelled or changed. All cancellations and modifications must be in writing and are subject to the applicable cancellation policy and fees. To cancel, correct or change a reservation please provide the customer's name, the name on the Permit, the name of the Facility, permit or rental number, the date and time of the rental, a daytime telephone number where the customer can be contacted, the reason for the cancellation or change request, and the requested change. Customers with online accounts may modify or cancel an existing request by logging into their account.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Community Use of Public Facilities - Facility Reservation

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.