MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Car Towed from Private Property
The Office of Consumer Protection can investigate non-police towing complaints where the vehicle was towed from private property located in Montgomery County.

For towing complaints originating outside of Montgomery County, please contact the local jurisdiction.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Filing Consumer Complaint

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.