Skip to main content

Building on Property with 100-Year Floodplain

If there is a 100-Year Floodplain, obtain a drawing of the property, such as a site plan or a subdivision record plat, and bring to Permitting Services office at 255 Rockville Pike, 2nd Floor. Ask to speak with the Water Resources plan reviewer of the day. The reviewer will make a determination if the Laws allow the construction and if a Floodplain District Permit is required. Residents may want to contact an engineer or an architect for further help prior to this determination.
Find more information from the following link(s):