MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Personal Items Left in an Ambulance
To report personal property misplaced in a fire rescue vehicle, online users may submit a request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please provide the requestor's full name; phone number; physical address; email address; a description of the item; the location, date and time it was lost; and the vehicle identifier if known. A representative from Montgomery County Fire and Rescue will respond to the inquiry as quickly as possible. If the article was misplaced in the past 12 hours, please call 240.683.6520.