MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Requesting an Application for the Single Family Rehabilitation Loan Program
Until further notice, the Montgomery County Department of Housing and Community Affairs (DHCA) is not accepting new applications to participate in the Single Family Rehabilitation Loan Program. Additional information can be found on DHCA's website.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Single Family Home Improvement Loan Program