MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Blasting Complaint
If an explosion has occurred which may jeopardize your safety or the safety of others, please contact 911 immediately. To file a complaint regarding damage resulting from blasting operations in Montgomery County, please contact the Montgomery County Office of the Fire Marshal at 240-777-2457. Please provide the location of the property where the damage has occurred, the frequency and timing of the blasting if known, and provide contact information where an inspector may reach the requestor to inspect any damage.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.