MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Eligibility to Apply for a Building Permit
The property owner or designated agent may apply for a building permit. An agent may be a contractor, architect or engineer. The building permit application requires that the property owner must sign an authorization statement for their designated agent to apply for the permit. Building permits will be issued only to a licensed contractor or the property owner.