Skip to main content

Utility Assistance for Public Housing or HOC (Housing Choice Voucher)

If a subsidy recipient has a housing subsidy of some type, the tenant may have to pay a utility expense to be eligible for Office of Energy Assistance Programs..

Online users who have additional questions may submit a request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please provide the requestor's name, phone number, email address, and a brief description of the request.