Skip to main content

Employee - Name Change

If an employee has a life event change and wants to change their name for County Government business (benefits, paystubs, etc), they must fill out the "Personal Data Form" and provide one of the following documents: A Marriage certificate, Divorce papers from the court or Driver's license indicating the new name. The completed and signed Personal Data Form and copy of the document must be mailed or hand delivered to OHR Records Management at 101 Monroe Street, 12th Floor, Rockville, MD 20850 or faxed to 240.777.5130.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.